Meet WQED’s Training Team
WQED’s Education Team is comprised of an elite and well-trained group of teachers, instructional coaches, and PBS fans who use an “interactive discovery” approach toward teaching professionals. Our staff provides a useful, child-engaging set of practical courses that feature PBS programs, case studies, standards-aligned and highly effective evidence-based curriculum. We hope you’ll join us!
- Each session is three hours in length with the exception of PBS Tools which can be given in a 60-90-minute version.
- WQED requires no fewer than 15 learners in each session and prefers no more than 30 learners.
- Attendees should have a laptop or iPad for PBS sessions. Projector/Smartboard required.
- Act 48 and DPW credit will be awarded.
- The sessions are FREE to Intermediate Units and Head Starts as well as on request.
- Each session is 60-90 minutes in length.
- WQED requires no fewer than 20 learners in each session.
- WQED prefers attendees have a laptop or iPad. Projector/smartboard required.
- Act 48 is awarded
- The sessions are FREE to Intermediate Units, parent groups, librarians and Head Starts as well as on request. Donations from parent/community groups accepted.
Want to register?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or schedule your training sessions.