Garrett Keast - "Transatlantic"
The album Transatlantic is available now, the debut album of the Berlin Academy of American Music with its founder and Artistic Director, Garrett Keast. Katie Brill talks with Maestro Keast about the album, which features excellent soloists such as Noah Bendix-Balgley! Here is the full list of music:
- Stravinsky: Concerto in E-flat "Dumbarton Oaks"
- Craig Urquhart: Lamentation for Flute and String Orchestra
- Avner Dorman: Nofim (Sights), four songs for soprano, flute, violin, percussion and piano
- Takemitsu: Toward the Sea II for alto flute, harp and string orchestra
- Stravinsky: "No word from Tom" from The Rake's Progress
- Copland: Appalachian Spring Suite, original version for 13 instruments
More like this
Series: Voice of the Arts