- 1 1/4 pounds pork loin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour for coating
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 pinch dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- Mix salt, pepper and flour in a bowl. Coat pork cubes with flour mixture. Slide pork onto skewers
- In a skillet, brown pork skewers on all sides in a small amount of vegetable oil. Drain off any excess oil.
- Add chicken broth, thyme and bay leaf to skillet. Scrape up any brown bits. Reduce heat and simmer 1 hour or until meat is tender and sauce has thickened.
Prep: 25m Cook: 1h Ready In: 1h 25m