Throughout its history, WQED has been consistently devoted to developing, producing and presenting programs and projects of the highest quality, and in recognition has won more than 250 local, national, and international awards for excellence. Today WQED Multimedia is producing more local programming, and, by sponsoring various community outreach programs, WQED contributes valuable resources and information that encourage regional growth and development. That regional growth and development is essential to the future success of any business, including yours.
WQED Multimedia Business Partners are part of an elite group within the business community - a group that recognizes the importance of WQED's services to the well-being of business in Western Pennsylvania. View our Current Business Partners.
As a WQED Multimedia Business Partner, you will:
- Increase your company's visibility to WQED's highly desirable audience;
- Strengthen your corporate image by establishing an association with public broadcasting's prestige, excellence, and commitment to education and public service;
- Demonstrate corporate philanthropy;
- Enhance employee pride;
- Support a vital resource in your community.
Listed below are some of the many other benefits you receive when you become a WQED Business Partner.
$3,000 and above: Business Leadership Level
- All of the Manager and Executive Level benefits, plus . . .
- Four invitations to exclusive events where you'll meet other business leaders and public TV/radio personalities;
- Business Spotlight in Pittsburgh magazine;
- Your business name listed with a live link on the WQED Multimedia website.
$1,000-$2,999: Business Executive Level
- All of the Manager Level benefits, plus . . .
- A special station tour for up to 15 people;
- Weekly acknowledgement on WQED fm89.3 and WQED tv13;
- Semi-annual recognition in Pittsburgh magazine;
- Your business name listed on the WQED Multimedia website.
$500 to $999: Business Manager Level
- A 12-month subscription to Pittsburgh magazine, including the annual Pittsburgh City Guide, sent to your business address ($17.95 fair market value1);
- Annual recognition in Pittsburgh magazine as a major supporter of WQED Multimedia;
- Discount on facility rental for parties, receptions, or other events;
- An opportunity to receive recognition on WQED fm89.3 and WQED tv13 through participation in the WQED Business Partners Challenge program during our on-air membership drives2;
- An invitation to build camaraderie and gain recognition by coordinating employees to volunteer for an on-air membership drive;
- Weekly email bulletins and semi-annual newsletters to keep you informed about the happenings at WQED;
- A WQED Business Partners Membership Certificate for your lobby;
- Invitations to special WQED fm89.3 events with visiting classical music performers and your favorite on-air hosts with the opportunity to network with other Business Partners;
- Opportunity for your employees to become individual members of WQED for the discounted rate of $35.
If you or someone you know have questions or would like to become a Business Partner, please contact Kristine A. Masta at 412-622-1381.