pledge partnership opportunities
Are you an organization or a business interested in giving back to the community? Are you looking for ways to raise community awareness of your group, organization, or business? Are your employees or members looking for a fun and exciting group activity? Look no further.
WHAT IS THE PLEDGE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM?
Each year, WQED generates the lion's share of its revenue through on-air member pledge drives. In order to process member pledges, we need volunteers to answer phones and document basic contact and payment information. In order to recruit volunteers, WQED has developed the Pledge Partnership Program.
The WQED Pledge Partnership Program is a way your organization or business can give back to the Pittsburgh community and receive valuable benefits and media exposure in return.
WHAT IS MY COMMITMENT?
Your business or organization can:
· Send your members or employees to work as phone operators during FM or TV pledge drives.
· Donate food to feed our volunteers during pledge drives.
· Donate products other services that might support WQED or our volunteers.
WHAT IS WQED'S COMMITMENT?
In exchange for your efforts, WQED will offer your organization or business:
· Inclusion on the WQED website (with over 52,000 hits per week) with the potential for direct links to your company or organization's website.
· Inclusion in our monthly e-mail blast to over 35,000 members
· Inclusion in our quarterly volunteer newsletter
· Annual on-air recognition on either WQED tv13 or WQED fm89.3.
· Potential to be included in the Volunteer Corner section of Pittsburgh Magazine (with over 50,000 subscribers).
· Opportunity to include your business in the popular WQED MemberCard Program.
HOW DO I GET INVOLVED IN THE PLEDGE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM?
Enrolling in the WQED Pledge Partnership Program is easy! Just contact the volunteer coordinator at 412-622-1506.